Superintendent Credentials
I received my superintendent certificate this weekend. Two years over the last three years. $12,000. Hundreds of hours of internship. Wonderful friendships with outstanding educator/human beings. Another milestone.
I have had the opportunity to read and thing about education and my job from a new point of view and I am changed. Still there is so much to do and so much that I would like to understand like how to teach one struggling student to read or write. Next, I am thinking about continuing with a doctorate.
I have had the opportunity to read and thing about education and my job from a new point of view and I am changed. Still there is so much to do and so much that I would like to understand like how to teach one struggling student to read or write. Next, I am thinking about continuing with a doctorate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home