GTD Reviewed
I have been using GTD for almost a year and have assorted random lists in several formats, electronic, paper, post-its. I have some habits that are limiting my success with getting everything off my mind and organized. This is what I need to do...
1. First, do a thorough weekly review.
2. Keep promises to myself. If it is on todays list then get it done.
3. Keep one system on paper and move to electronic only after I have the paper system working.
4. Be accountable. Be honest.
5. Don't talk about it. Do it.
1. First, do a thorough weekly review.
2. Keep promises to myself. If it is on todays list then get it done.
3. Keep one system on paper and move to electronic only after I have the paper system working.
4. Be accountable. Be honest.
5. Don't talk about it. Do it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home