Eating Together Important!
School is starting and we have two socials, a Barbeque and a PTSA luncheon. This blog talks about the importance of eatting together....
http://www.joelonsoftware.com/
I wonder if the number of teachers eatting in the staff room is an indication of school health?
----------------------------
A method I’m pretty comfortable with is eating together. I’ve always made a point of eating lunch with my coworkers, and at Fog Creek we serve catered lunches for the whole team every day and eat together at one big
table. It’s hard to understate what a big impact this has on making the company feel like a family, in the good way, I think. In six years, nobody has ever quit.
http://www.joelonsoftware.com/
I wonder if the number of teachers eatting in the staff room is an indication of school health?
----------------------------
A method I’m pretty comfortable with is eating together. I’ve always made a point of eating lunch with my coworkers, and at Fog Creek we serve catered lunches for the whole team every day and eat together at one big

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home