Thursday, October 14, 2004

Working Toward Personal Growth Plan

Stepping Stones


1. mom and dad's family values

2. construction $1 hr cheated, Šrenewed focus

3. college successes and Teaching College

4. Commodore teaching and coaching successes

5. Michael and Courtships of Eddie's Father

6. Edmonds Strike, Apple Computer tangent

7. BB, SB, VBŠ

8. Lakeland, Maywood, Skyview

9. Michael's search and church

Success, My Way


1. Family Centered

2. Guitar, Hiking, Kyaking, Fun

3. Jesus, Prayer, Purpose

4. Search out othersŠconnectedŠfriendships

5. Healthy Body

6. internal dialogue, monologue in reading, conversations, movies, radio,
prayer

7. Creative technologies

8. Proactive, spend my time on important non-emergencies

9. Sense of Humor

10. Like Lake Wobegone

11. Positive, Grateful, Thankful Praise


Values Worksheet


I worked through the coachville Values Worksheet and identified the
following five most important values to me:



Family

Faith

Friendships

Integrity

Love



I am not sure that these are my dominant values but they are the values that
I would like to see in myself. These values may not be my human core but I
believe that they are my spiritual core values.


Life Purpose Worksheet


1. Most proud of accomplishing? (family strong and really really good
human beingsŠchallenging, fun, engaging career with people that I really
like)

2. Financially able to retire in one year, what would you being working on
to prepare for that?




Homework: Real Purpose Contract (like Covey Mission Statement)

³I reflect God¹s love to the people in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home