Blood Pressure Week 1
I've been observing classrooms all week and in math and science students are constantly working with data on histograms, scatterplots, tables and analyizing data. For the first time, my blood pressure data really is taking on meaning for me and I am really analyizing. It is putting a little pressure on my self-image, confidence and quite frankly I am more than a little concerned about my will power. This is the data to date:
11/1/04 138/82, 52 (morning)
11/1/04 140/80, 54 (evening)
11/2/04 122/80, 54
11/3/04 124/69, 63
11/4/04 123/78, 53
11/6/04 137/81/57
So here was my thing. Dang, I better get it under control. Wooo, look at how far it dropped. Maybe I don't have a problem. Staying low. This will be easy. Idaho Nachos and two IPAs...boy it was fun to talk with friends. Dang, it is back up where it started. This is serious.
11/1/04 138/82, 52 (morning)
11/1/04 140/80, 54 (evening)
11/2/04 122/80, 54
11/3/04 124/69, 63
11/4/04 123/78, 53
11/6/04 137/81/57
So here was my thing. Dang, I better get it under control. Wooo, look at how far it dropped. Maybe I don't have a problem. Staying low. This will be easy. Idaho Nachos and two IPAs...boy it was fun to talk with friends. Dang, it is back up where it started. This is serious.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home