Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Secondary Instructional Leadership Team

Vickie and I presented to all of the Northshore adminsitrators. We shared the long range vision for providing accomodations for students who may not pass the 10th grade WASL. I am very proud of the work that we have done together on this project. We have taken a very challenging project and actually built a good plan through a committee process. Both Vickie and Carolyn are smart, thinking administrators who have an excellent vision of what education can be. It is a pleasure to work with them.

Agenda


9:00 I-728 Funding Eric

9:15 Student Learning Plans (OSPI Bulletin 51-04):

* A school view Mike and Vicki Sherwood
* State requirements, FAQ’s Carolyn
* Our sample plan:
* Vicki, Mike and Carolyn
* Advisory eyes
* Think Tank expanded
* Update– electronic format
* Sample of a district intervention


10:00 Time to work in small groups – changes to SLP document

· Intervention ideas
· School interventions
· District interventions parent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home