Friday, January 14, 2005

FW: Thanks

Little kindnesses go so far in an organization. I got this nice e-mail and
even a little card and some candies because I said something nice at an
administrative meeting. Truth is that I shared my opinion. The software
and service was outstanding, but it shows how a few kind public words can
make a positive difference for others in the organization.


------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mary Allen"
Reply-To:
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:38:12 -0800
To: "Anderson Mike"
Subject: Thanks

Mike:

I just wanted to say thanks for your comment at the
Principals meeting about using the Rainshadow on-line
applicant system. It was really nice to hear that you've
found it helpful, and I appreciate that you shared this with
the other principals.

Since "Beta" users like you won't need to come to the
training, if you have any comments or suggestions for our
training sessions, feel free to let me know.

Thanks again.

Mary

Mary Allen
Employment Services Manager
Northshore School District #417
425-489-6614


------ End of Forwarded Message

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home