Student Learning Plan Database Next Steps
Michael Murphy, Assistant Sup @ Monroe SD, said that they have an on-line, automatic system in place to suck the assessment data into a Student Learning Plan so they can print all of the school's SLPs in no time. Each school can customize their accommodations. Might be something that we look at.
"Sky Valley automates the Student Learning Plan Outcomes. 250 Learning Plans in the punch of a button. OSPI has a model coming out also."
* I prefer to use EDS since that is already where our student data is...I hope they can create the SLP Report
"Sky Valley automates the Student Learning Plan Outcomes. 250 Learning Plans in the punch of a button. OSPI has a model coming out also."
* I prefer to use EDS since that is already where our student data is...I hope they can create the SLP Report

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home