Sunday, November 28, 2004

Running Redux

Second day in a row with a good run. I have the knee brace very tight and the music up high and I'm running to the Six CD with Caesar on the leash. It gave my heart a good workout and I am feeling good about myself.
There are so many reasons not to run; too busy, bad knees, achy back. Truth is I need to stay active now that I am not going to the club. I want to show the self-discipline that I can make a difference myself, especially with boarderline blood pressure. My goal is to get to 120/70, 55, 199 but those numbers are wishes if I can't make it a habit and automatic.

It was cold, just above feezing with a clear sky. I ran about 2 miles through the neighborhood. Yesterday, Caesar and I ran past Lynn's, past the Warinski's, up the big hill and home. I am feeling a good sense of accomplishment when I run in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home