Core Values and Lake Wobegone
Lake Wobegone, Paul Harvey, John Wooden, Seven Habits, Grandpa Arnold, Mitford. These are the small town, positive values that I want to be surrounded by.
I woke up early and read the Seattle Times on the internet and took a quick breeze through Covey's time management on-line workshop and listened to A Prarie Home Companion. It is the last day of Thanksgiving Break and we're ready for December and winter.
At SPU, I heard about a management workshop where the principal and Office Manager change their working responsiblities. Syd is willing and feels there is a possibility. Bottom line, the OM takes care of the calenar, mail, e-mail and filing and together we negotiate projects and timelines. The goal is to save enough time so the principal can be in classrooms two days a week. For me, I have done this by keeping all of this organization to myself. To move in this direction, I need to become a much better delegator.
I woke up early and read the Seattle Times on the internet and took a quick breeze through Covey's time management on-line workshop and listened to A Prarie Home Companion. It is the last day of Thanksgiving Break and we're ready for December and winter.
At SPU, I heard about a management workshop where the principal and Office Manager change their working responsiblities. Syd is willing and feels there is a possibility. Bottom line, the OM takes care of the calenar, mail, e-mail and filing and together we negotiate projects and timelines. The goal is to save enough time so the principal can be in classrooms two days a week. For me, I have done this by keeping all of this organization to myself. To move in this direction, I need to become a much better delegator.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home